Since 1999, we’ve done our college essay workshop for over 3,000 Collegewise kids to teach them how to find and write engaging, unique stories that admissions officers actually enjoy reading. Now that workshop is available in this video. And we filmed it in front of a real, live audience—no trick photography or canned laughter here.
In just one hour, you’ll learn:
- How to find your best stories in response to any college essay prompt
- Ways to make sure your essays stand out, even if you’ve never saved a life or invented the proton
- Easy writing techniques that any student can use to tell a better story (you don’t have to be a great writer to write a great college essay)
- How to avoid the most common college essay mistakes that make your essays, well, a lot less interesting to read
We don’t care if you’re an “A” student, a “C” student or somewhere in between. You can find stories worth sharing and do it in a way that will help your chances of admission to the right colleges. Every year, our Collegewise students get acceptance letters with hand-written notes from admissions officers mentioning how much they enjoyed reading the essays. You can write essays like that, too. And this video will show you how.
Here’s how our videos work:
1) You’ll create a Collegewise account during checkout. 2) After checkout, we’ll immediately tuck your video safely away in your account. 3) Log into your account and watch your video on your computer, iPhone™ or iPad™.4) Your video will stay in your account. You can watch it a hundred times until you’re sick to death of us if you want to.